Looking for a unique personalised gift? Or maybe you're a teacher or home-schooler looking for hands-on learning activities? Welcome to my shop, where you will find handmade magnetic dress-up dolls and Bible story sets to use on a magnetic whiteboard.
My magnetic paper dolls are mounted on 3mm craft wood. The clothes attach to the dolls with magnetic dots. All items are handmade by me, from the original art work to the finished product.
***Personalised dolls can be made on request.***


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Winter Special

It was dark when the kids woke me at 6:30 this morning... winter is nearly here! Time to relist some winter clothes for my paper dolls!

 In fact, I've decided to offer a FREE set of winter clothes with any doll purchased from my shore for the month of June!
 
This offer also applies to personalised dolls.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely deal in your store! It's so hard to think about winter when it will be nearly 90 tomorrow! =) We're supposed to be in spring...but we usually go from winter to summer. =)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anita! I've been trying to post a comment on you blog but it isn't working...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.