Looking for a unique personalised gift? Or maybe you're a teacher or home-schooler looking for hands-on learning activities? Welcome to my shop, where you will find handmade magnetic dress-up dolls and Bible story sets to use on a magnetic whiteboard.
My magnetic paper dolls are mounted on 3mm craft wood. The clothes attach to the dolls with magnetic dots. All items are handmade by me, from the original art work to the finished product.
***Personalised dolls can be made on request.***


Monday, October 4, 2010

Naming Competition: Magnetic Dress-up Doll Family 3 (CLOSED)

I'd like to introduce you to my newest family of dress-up dolls, but I can't because they don't have names yet!
Which is where you come in!
Post here with your suggestions and you'll be in the running to win a special prize!  Your list should include six names, one for each of the dolls as pictured below from left to right.

All entrants will be eligible for a 10% discount on their next purchase from AmariasPaperWorks
If I choose your list of six names as the winning entry, you will receive a $25 voucher to spend in my Etsy shop.
The competition closes a week from today- at 7pm on Monday, 11th October, Melbourne (Australia) time.  The winner will be notified and the competion results will be posted here.

10 comments:

  1. Here are my names...left to right!
    Suzanne, Caroline, Daphne, Paul, Evan, Theo

    This is a cute family! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Inspired by Marie!!!!
    I love this little family!!! So adorable!

    How about
    Eve, Delilah, Rachel, Noah, Solomon, and Abraham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine, from left to right.
    :)

    Lucy, Lia, Mei, Jay, Denny, Tony

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Amaria can I just tell you the names on Facebook because couldn't work out how to send you an email on the other thing...
    well here they are:

    the big one should be Yvonne pronounced (E-von), the second big girl Yvette (e-vett) and the little girl Evanna. The oldest boy Kevin, the middle boy Aden , and the youngest boy Noah..... :)

    from susanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amaria
    IM SO EXITED you made the dolls
    im naming them from left to right
    Stephanie, Karen, Isabelle, Martin, Michael, Jordan

    From Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amaria,
    Susanna showed me your website and this competition...quite nice!
    here's my suggestions for names...From left to Right
    Emilia, Yasmin, Mei-Mei, Liam, Jonah, William
    from Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, your paper dolls are cute. I found you on Mom Loop Friday. I am following you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an aunt with six children. I would give them their names: Tom, Lou, Dan, Ann, Jeanne, and Haley. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, Kate, Kit, Konnor, Kip, Keefer. :)

    Stopping by from Mom Loop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here are my name suggestions,I love naming things and people!
    Tara,Gracie,Carly,Charlie,Hayden,and Miles
    Thanks,that was fun!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.