Looking for a unique personalised gift? Or maybe you're a teacher or home-schooler looking for hands-on learning activities? Welcome to my shop, where you will find handmade magnetic dress-up dolls and Bible story sets to use on a magnetic whiteboard.
My magnetic paper dolls are mounted on 3mm craft wood. The clothes attach to the dolls with magnetic dots. All items are handmade by me, from the original art work to the finished product.
***Personalised dolls can be made on request.***


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrapbooking Giveaway Winner

Congratulations to Leslie of http://lesliepjackson.blogspot.com/ who won my scrapbooking giveaway.
It looks as though she can make good use of it, too.  here's what she had to say about her scrapbooking:

"I only started scrapping in Oct. 2008. Just before Christmas 2009, I totally finished my daughter's 1st book.... from the first ultrasound picture until her 1st birthday!

I have started on her 2nd book....day after 1st bday to 2nd bday, but I haven't been able to locate all the pics I need, so I stopped. I know...silly reason.


However.... my daughter will be SEVEN (7) in August, so I have some catching up to do. At least now, when I take pics, I think..."That would look good like (insert idea from my head) in her scrapbook." So I scrap as I snap now--at least in my head!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.