Looking for a unique personalised gift? Or maybe you're a teacher or home-schooler looking for hands-on learning activities? Welcome to my shop, where you will find handmade magnetic dress-up dolls and Bible story sets to use on a magnetic whiteboard.
My magnetic paper dolls are mounted on 3mm craft wood. The clothes attach to the dolls with magnetic dots. All items are handmade by me, from the original art work to the finished product.
***Personalised dolls can be made on request.***


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Etsy Encouragement

I recently found I had some time to start making things again, and a friend recommended Etsy as a place where I might be able to find buyers. 
So I opened shop in the hope of making some money. I haven't yet, but I have been amazed at blessings and encouragement I have received! That has been so much more wonderful than succeeding in a business sense!

Last night I spent a bit of time among the Critique and Promotion forums, where I met Handspun Handmaiden in several of the threads.

I hearted her shop, (http://www.etsy.com/shop/HomespunHandmaiden )
discovered her very edifying blog, http://guardedheart-grace.blogspot.com/  and convo'd her in response to a comment she left in the forums.


"Therefore all things whatever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them..." Matthew 7:12

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful Amaria, don't give up girl. I sent your giveaway prize today.

    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.